[ntp:questions] Re: 4.2a headaches

Jeffrey Williams jeff at sailorfej.net
Thu Jan 5 20:39:49 UTC 2006

I just realized this email did not go to the list, I also wanted to add
the postscript:

Danny,

Thanks for the response. I had two servers was on public nets, I was
also serving time for a number of my consulting clients in addition to
my own boxes.  I might follow Steve's suggestion and put them behind my
firewall, although I don't like adding the complication to my firewall
rules.  I will probably leave at least one of them open, I was already
considering offering was a public server.

Are there any major issues with remaining on 4.1 for a period? or will
that annoy my upstream neighbors?

Thanks
Jeff

PS: By the way guys, in case I sound like just another cranky user.
Thanks for the great tool that is absolutely critical to my environment.
  You are definitely on my donation list. -Jeff