[ntp:questions] Re: refclock_wwv development version

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Sat Jan 14 16:54:26 UTC 2006

Harlan,

Wrong define. Fudge time1 is the propagation delay for WWV, fudge time2
is the delay for WWVH. Folks in range of both stations really need both
fudges. There is nothing left over for the codec frequency offset. When
and if the configuration code is modernized and in particular when the
anal retentive mode-7 configuration format goes away, all this can be
easily fixed.

Dave