[ntp:questions] Re: MSIE Javascript Problem (Was: Re: Windows timekeeping - sudden degradation - why?)

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.not-this-bit.nor-this-part.uk.invalid
Thu Jan 19 08:57:25 UTC 2006

Steve Kostecke wrote:
> On 2005-12-18, Steve Kostecke <kostecke at ntp.isc.org> wrote:
>> On 2005-12-18, John Allen <allen{at}vo{dot}lu> wrote:
>>
>>> The error was reported by IE as:
>>>
>>> Line: 50
>>> Char: 3
>>> Error: Object doesn't support this property or method
>>> Code: 0
>>
>> Thanks! That information helps alot.
>
> AFAIKT this has been fixed. Would someone with MSIE please test it?

Steve, it still doesn't work with the following sequence:

- I go into the topic

- click on the edit link

- I make some changes

- I click on the preview link

- in the status bar of my browser, I get the message "Error on page"

Either I'm looking at the wrong Java console, or it's not reporting any
errors.

Cheers,
David