[ntp:questions] Re: MSIE Javascript Problem

Serge Bets serge.bets at NOSPAM.laposte.invalid
Thu Jan 19 12:34:44 UTC 2006

Hello Steve, David,

 On Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 8:57:25 +0000, David J. Taylor wrote:

> Steve Kostecke wrote:
>> AFAIKT this has been fixed. Would someone with MSIE please test it?

On [preview] or [save] I still get "error on page" as David, together
with this popup as John:

| Ligne: 50
| Car:   3
| Erreur:Cet objet ne gère pas cette propriété ou cette méthode
| Code:  0

> Either I'm looking at the wrong Java console, or it's not reporting
> any errors.

There is nothing in common between Java and JavaScript, out of the
voluntarily confusing name. In MSIE go to Internet options, Advanced,
Navigation, and check the "Display notification at each script error" or
such option. There is there also a "Disable script debugger" option, but
I did not understood its effect.

Serge.