[ntp:questions] Re: MSIE Javascript Problem (Was: Re: Windows timekeeping - sudden degradation - why?)

Richard B. Gilbert rgilbert88 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 19 13:13:02 UTC 2006

Steve Kostecke wrote:

>On 2005-12-18, Steve Kostecke <kostecke at ntp.isc.org> wrote:
>

>>On 2005-12-18, John Allen <allen{at}vo{dot}lu> wrote:
>>

>>>The error was reported by IE as:
>>>
>>>Line: 50
>>>Char: 3
>>>Error: Object doesn't support this property or method
>>>Code: 0
>>>

>>Thanks! That information helps alot.
>>

>AFAIKT this has been fixed. Would someone with MSIE please test it?

I was able to view the text at the URL with MSIE.   I did get a lot of
flak from "AdSubtract" which thought I was visiting the Microsoft
Windows Update site and thought I should turn off  filtering.  I told it
"No" and the text came up.  So there may still be something a little
peculiar at that URL.