[ntp:questions] Re: This is tougher than I thought?

Axonn axonnus at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 12:11:54 UTC 2006

Thank you David for your assistance. I wish to include NTP
functionality in my program due to the lack of such features on most
Windows OS versions and hard-to-find (for the average user) features on
newer versions. I guess I'll go for using the SNTP. Anyway, it seems
like I'm gonna  have to go though some serious development work with
this thing.

Do you (or anybody here for that matter) happen to know of any FREE
(preferably open source) DLL that could provide one with a time from a
NTP server?