[ntp:questions] Re: This is tougher than I thought?

Axonn axonnus at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 09:40:43 UTC 2006

Thanks Richard. Well, it's clear... I'm gonna have to postpone adding
NTP functionality for my program for now... at least for the following
two months. This is too much to get myself into, especially considering
that I got a pretty big amount of development to finish at the alarms
and address book sections. And for whoever is interested and is a
Windows user, I will launch a Beta 2 this Wednesday (compatible with
Windows NT 5.0 or greater) and you can e-mail me to put you on the
list. The program is pretty stable and is very flexible and allows tons
of customization.

Anyway, thank you all for your help, I'll be back with questions
probably when I gather enough courage to get myself into this NTP
thingy : ).