[ntp:questions] Re: This is tougher than I thought?

Maarten Wiltink maarten at kittensandcats.net
Wed Jan 25 08:53:20 UTC 2006

"Harlan Stenn" <stenn at ntp.isc.org> wrote in message
news:ywn9wtgp73n9.fsf at ntp1.isc.org...

> Maarten,
>
> Please consider adding this information to http://ntp.isc.org/Support .

Where? I'm not opposed to the idea, but I'm not a prodigiously profligate
Wiki contributor (and I don't intend to become one right now, thank you)
and I don't see a "how does it all work" topic where either the SNTP bits
or the stratum bits might easily fit in.

There is a section, not named Glossary although it might be, which
explains stratum in rather fewer words than I did.

There is notably not anything about SNTP as such.

Groetjes,
Maarten Wiltink