[ntp:questions] Re: This is tougher than I thought?

Richard B. Gilbert rgilbert88 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 25 11:35:59 UTC 2006

Harlan Stenn wrote:

>A threaded newsreader is all that's needed, right?

If all you have to read news with is Netscape, no!  Solaris does not
appear to ship with a newsreader.   That and Windoze are what I have.

Sure, I can go back through all the messages with the same subject line
but that means that any of one to thirty messages could be the one I
want.  One is easy.  More is not.
What about the people who get this as mail?

Netscape does, however, quote the text I'm replying to automagically!

You seem to be the only user of any newsgroup I read who does not quote!