[ntp:questions] PPS kit and Spectracom TTS240rb

abrown at mlp.com abrown at mlp.com
Mon Jul 10 20:53:17 UTC 2006

Fellow techs,

Thanks for tuning into my issue of the day. I need to achieve 2 things.
The first is to obtain and install the PPS kit onto Spectracom's
TTS240rb. I spoke with the support folks a Spectracom and they
suggested I post here. The second is to install the PPS kernel
components on a RedHat ES 4 system running 2.6.9-XX.

I've managed to download and compile the nanokernel package from Mr.
David Mills' site, but getting the (working) hooks into my distro have
eluded me. The test program that was provided in the package ran
without incident (if that helps).

Thanks in advance any and all help,
Allen