[ntp:questions] Re: PPS kit and Spectracom TTS240rb

abrown at mlp.com abrown at mlp.com
Thu Jul 13 16:57:14 UTC 2006

Mike,

Thanks for the details. This was right on the money. I had another chat
with the vendor and after several iterations of possible configurations
he provided the " ... you can upgrade to this new model (the 9238) that
has all of the functionality you need under the cover, PLUS it uses
ntpv4 compliant code."

I'll be sure to tap RedHat about the PPS kit for ES4, but they're
typical answer for such requests is wait for  the next release. I'll
see what I can do with PPSkit lite if that is the case.

Once again, thanks to all that were invloved.

Allen