[ntp:questions] Question about TrueTime NTS-100i

Bob Radvanovsky rsradvan at unixworks.net
Tue Jul 18 13:16:21 UTC 2006

Not sure if this is the appropriate place or not for this, but figured that since it deals with NTP, and GPS time bases, this would be as good of a place as any to ask my question, so here goes...

I have a TrueTime NTS-100i server.  It does GPS time synchronization, and I *think* that it does NTP, too.  Problem is, is there is an epoch issue with the server.  Anyone know *how* to fix this without having to spend $2000+ USD on a replacement???  I don't have that kind of cash, and thought that I might be able to use it (not realizing that it has an epoch issue).

Any ideas, people?  Private email or here is fine.  Email is "rsradvan at unixworks.net".

Thanks.

-r