[ntp:questions] Re: Question about TrueTime NTS-100i

e-stop-bob bob at hobbes.dtcc.edu
Thu Jul 20 14:00:38 UTC 2006

  Check this link:

    http://www.symmetricom.com/Media/pdf/fsb/098-41620-002k.pdf

  Or google 'nts-100 f68'

There was a problem that showed up in 2002 which had to do with the
parameter
they call "Year Entry - GPS epoch management).

  Short answer is to log in to the thing (telnet, serial, whatever) and
enter the
command "F68 1996"  (without the quotes.)

  Sets the GPS epock to 1996 rather than something else which was the
default.

Bob