[ntp:questions] Re: Question about TrueTime NT

Bob Radvanovsky rsradvan at unixworks.net
Fri Jul 21 20:45:03 UTC 2006

I'll tell 'ya what...do 'ya want to *play* with this device???  I'd be willing to make this device available.  My time (heh...made a funny) lately has been hectic to say the least.  But, since some of you have a little bit more time than I do, if you want to play around, I can connect it up to a terminal server for the serial connection, connect the network connection for HTTP access, and connect the NTP connection for time synchronization.  I'll make the device available for testing.

I simply ask that this device be used for learning purposes and not in an effort to hack my data center at home. ;))  Trust me...I'll be watching -- I know *who* you are, and *where* you live (at least, virtually...).  ;))

So...care to take up my kind and generous offer?

-r