[ntp:questions] Slew mode check for XNTP

Sasikumar Jayaraman sasi05 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 02:14:52 UTC 2006

Hi,

      I have using Windows 2000 box which has ntp.conf file for xntp
configuration. I would like to confirm that "slewalways yes" is working as
configured in the ntp.conf file. Could you help me out to verify this?

What is the best way to confirm that slewalways is configured and working
fine.

I have another Windows 2000 box in which there is I haven't done the
slewalways yes configuration. I could see some difference in the offset. But
I would like to hear from you folks.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Sasi.