[ntp:questions] Re: Slew mode check for NTP (Windows)

Sasikumar Jayaraman sasi05 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 08:20:03 UTC 2006

Hi David,

Have you checked the slew mode operation as well?

Say, i start the NTP service as "ntpd -x" and change the system time 3
minutes ahead of clock source.

How much time it will take to correct the time?

Or

How much time it took to correct the system time?

Thanks,
Sasi.

PS: Thanks to all who shared/is sharing their experience and valuable
comments