[ntp:questions] Re: ntpdc 'sysinfo' output inconsistent with ntpq-p output

Jan Ceuleers janspam.ceuleers at skynet.be
Thu Jul 27 17:09:14 UTC 2006

Jan Ceuleers wrote:
> So: this problem is not caused by ntptrace; the incorrect refid, stratum
> etc. are already shown by the ntpq -n -c rv output.

Does anyone else experience this behaviour? I thought reporting it here
would cause it not to be missed (along with the original problem
reported by Tripathi Anurag). This thread appears to be petering out
without any unequivocal statements on this...

I don't want to open a bug report unless this really is a bug, rather
than an artefact of my particular system (but I will if asked).