[ntp:questions] Re: Measure clock accuracy, Store to a text file, Expected Oncore M12T accuracy?

Mario Behn behn at mirsl.ecs.umass.edu
Thu Jun 1 16:34:40 UTC 2006

Richard,

thanks for the pointer to the right file. Here is what I ended up doing
to get some statistics:

1.) sort -k 3,3   > peerstats.20060519.sorted,
which just by IP address

2.) cat peerstats.20060520.sorted | grep -e "127.127.30.0" >

which just greps the lines containing "127.127.30.0" (the oncore drivers
IP)

3.) Import peerstats.20060520.sorted.grepped in Excel, but I guess I could
have imported peerstats.20060519 directly and then filtered in Excel. Save
the file

4.) Use matlab to load the file and plot the desired parameters.

So after all not a big deal, once one knows that peerstats is already
containing the desired information. -- Mario