[ntp:questions] ntp-4.2.2 and Solaris 8 Sparc

christopher.noyes at pw.utc.com christopher.noyes at pw.utc.com
Mon Jun 12 16:52:33 UTC 2006

Hello,

   I am trying to compile ntp-4.2.2 on a Solaris 8 sparc server and
keep getting the following error in configure:

checking for perl... /usr/local/bin/perl
configure: error: How do we create an unsigned long constant?

I tried seraching for this error in this group and also throught
Google.com but could find nothing relevent.  If anyone has seen thsi
before or has an idea of what might be causing this I would be greatly
appreciative.  Thanks.

-Chris Noyes