[ntp:questions] Re: Can sychronize with a slightyly different NTP versios

DavidO davidproc at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 22:27:54 UTC 2006

I changed the server status to 2, 5 and 10 and got the same results
than before. in the server side the server (stratum 5) is telling me
that is in sync:
jitter
*LOCAL(0)        LOCAL(0)         5 l   48   64    3    0.000    0.000
 0.122

and the client unit that tells me that the sever is not in sync:
jitter
 192.168.10.38   0.0.0.0         16 u    4   64    0    0.000    0.000
4000.00

ind assID status  conf reach auth condition  last_event cnt
  1 23820  8000   yes   yes  none    reject

The flash variable displays: flash = 0x20. Why does my PC (version 4.2)
can be server and my unit (version 4.1)
can not serve its own time and also give time to another units (version
4.1)?

Thanks for your help...