[ntp:questions] Re: Secure W32Time

news.telenet.be Renard.Dehenau at telenet.be
Mon Mar 20 21:20:15 UTC 2006

Dear Dr. Mills

I installed the NTP version 4.2.0 from the meinberg.de website. This Time
syncronization service works fine on a test server. Thank you David for your
reply.

Unfortunatly, I didn't find information about the configuration of a secure
connection to the public time servers with ESP, AH or MD5. You suggest on
the website of the University of Delaware to use the Autokey security
Architecture, Protocol and Algorithms
(http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/database/reports/stime1/stime.pdf).
But I'm a bit confused about Autokey! How do I use this application with the
NTP version 4.2.0 for Windows to transmit secure NTP requests to the public
time servers? Where can I find this application?

Best regards,

Patrice

news:1142852277.136077.274310 at z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...