[ntp:questions] Re: Secure W32Time

Patrice Renard Renard.Dehenau at telenet.be
Tue Mar 21 19:54:20 UTC 2006

Steve,

What do you mean with "If you wish to use NTP Authentication you must obtain
the Identity
Scheme Paramters (e.g. the IFF Public Key) from each time server with which
you wish to have an authenticated association."?
How can I receive the IFF Public Key from a public time server?

Best regards,

Patrice

news:slrne20hrc.ir7.kostecke at stasis.kostecke.net...