[ntp:questions] Re: 4.2.1-RC

Ronan Flood ronan at noc.ulcc.ac.uk
Mon Mar 27 14:07:45 UTC 2006

Harlan Stenn <stenn at ntp.isc.org> wrote:

> OK, so y'all want there to be an RC release that is identical to the
> released version?

Seems sensible to me, but I know nothing about release engineering :-/
How does ISC do it for BIND?  It has RCs.
Is there a difference between an RC and a beta?

It was just a suggestion -- proceed as you deem appropriate ...

[snip other comments]

--
                      Ronan Flood <R.Flood at noc.ulcc.ac.uk>
                        working for but not speaking for