[ntp:questions] Re: Help with Tobit realtime/DCF77 receiver

Richard B. Gilbert rgilbert88 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 28 13:34:23 UTC 2006

Thomas Keusch wrote:
> Hello!
>
> For a few years now I had this receiver lieing idle in my
> basement. A few months ago I tried to make some use of it and
> hooked it up to my NetBSD 2.0.2 server, but failed to configure
> ntpd to get some useful data from it.
>
> I had 1 useful hit in google for it back then, but now I do not find it
> anymore. Also this receiver is kinda hard to google for :)
> Why? See the pics.
>
> Does anyone have experience with this thing, and maybe a working
> configuration, or some hints?
>
> I'd really like to use it as I am on an asynchronous line and
> downloading really makes sure my server's quality of time sucks.
>
> Please see
>   http://vs.gothschlampen.com/stuff/ntp/receiver01.jpg
>   http://vs.gothschlampen.com/stuff/ntp/receiver02.jpg
>

> Thank you very much!
>
> Regards,
>  Thomas

Those links are both "broken".  The site, itself, appears not to have
ever been configured (or maybe it has lost it's configuration somehow.
"If you can see this, it means that the installation of the Apache web
server software on this system was successful. You may now add content
to this directory and replace this page.
Seeing this instead of the website you expected?

This page is here because the site administrator has changed the
configuration of this web server. Please contact the person responsible
for maintaining this server with questions. The Apache Software
Foundation, which wrote the web server software this site administrator
is using, has nothing to do with maintaining this site and cannot help
resolve configuration issues.

The Apache documentation has been included with this distribution.

You are free to use the image below on an Apache-powered web server.
Thanks for using Apache!
"