[ntp:questions] How to set up an NTP server responding IPv6 manycast queries and how to test it?

Mauricio Schramm mauricio.schramm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 19:02:55 UTC 2006

Hi All,

I'm having some problem trying to set up a Linux NTP server which responds
to manycast queries from the clients and would be very glad if someone could
help me one some questions:

a) Which NTP server release version I should use to have full support to
IPv6 manycast?
b) Can you send me an ntp.conf example for enabling manycast on the server?
c) Which tool can I use to test my server manycast support?

Thanks
Mauricio