[ntp:questions] For Vorms Thierry (getting off the list)

David Woolley david at djwhome.demon.co.uk
Tue Mar 28 21:12:10 UTC 2006

There is no point in asking me to get you off the NTP questions list as,
not only am I not an administrator for that list, I am not even a
subscriber, as I get my feed via usenet.

I imagine one of the two standard methods for legitimate technical lists
will work, but you really should have recorded the instructions when you
subscribed.

Also, you need to find a less paranoid ISP.  Your ISP blocked my email
reply because my ISP's smart host was blacklisted.  As it happens, Demon
were probably one of the first ISPs in the UK to take an active stance
against abuse by their users, and have consultants who are researching
the whole spam problem.  The only reason that they get blacklisted is
that they have Windows users and some people have blacklisting systems
with hair triggers.