[ntp:questions] query about time zone setting for sntp client

raghavendra.sadaramachandra at wipro.com raghavendra.sadaramachandra at wipro.com
Thu Mar 23 12:30:48 UTC 2006

Hi All,

  I am running sntp client on my board which I have taken from ntp-4.2.0
source. The time my sntp clinet sets is always UTC.  I have 2 doubts.
1) I would like to know is there any way to make it for GMT.
2) Also can we mention time zone as input to the client... what i mean
by this is, suppose my sntp client is in india then It has to set time
to GMT+5.30+/- time it got from SNTP or NTP server.

Thanx in Advance...

Regards
Raghavendra. S

www.wipro.com