[ntp:questions] NTP Server Config Help w/ bc635PCI

DiyahD hadiyah.m.daniels at lmco.com
Tue May 16 21:09:37 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm tyring to configure a NTP server on my private network. However,
I'm having trouble with ntp synching to the reference clock.

I have the following
Solaris 9
NTPv3
Symmetricomm bc635PCI-U

I downoaded a reference clock driver for the bc635 at
 http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ntp-hackers&m=104744002915348&w=2.

However, I'm not sure if this driver will work for my configuration.
When running ntpq -p I periodically see the reference clock select for
synchronization (denoted with *). However, this quickly drops and then
no device is selected for synchroniztion (denoted with a space). Does
anyone have any helpful ideas???