[ntp:questions] Symmetricon bc635PCI-U

Greg Dowd GDowd at symmetricom.com
Wed May 17 16:07:00 UTC 2006

There have been a few implementations of a refclock driver for the bc635/637PCI cards. (-U indicates universal signaling for pci, 635 is the base model type and 637 indicates gps version).  There has also been a strong pushback for years now against allowing a new driver into the distribution.  To be honest, I'm not sure what's out there now but I don't see one in the list.  Having said that, if you don't hear otherwise, I'll make you one but I don't know if it will be maintained in the ntp distro.

Message: 1