[ntp:questions] Re: Strange scattergram

Karel Sandler sandler at ujf.cas.cz
Wed May 17 22:23:32 UTC 2006

Dave,

thank you for your explanation - a significant temporary frequency error at
the server or client. Hope the server - other peers have small or nearly
none asymmetry and almost all of their delays are not far from their blunt
noses - a mirrors of my own offset scatter. The second plot was only
enlarged part of the first one. Yes, I will try the huffpuff filter to see
how it works.
--
Karel