[ntp:questions] Re: Symmetricon bc635PCI-U

Greg Dowd GDowd at symmetricom.com
Thu May 18 00:18:32 UTC 2006

The best starting point would probably be dev 16 from the Bancomm
bc635VME.  However, I don't have a VME box with Solaris to make sure I
don't break anything.  If someone else does, I can probably scare up a
VME card.  Generically, we need to open a device driver, make an ioctl
call and convert the data.  I'm not current on the linux driver for the
card but I can find out. The alternative would be the shared mem but
that uses a different model which I don't currently know how to extend.

Message: 9