[ntp:questions] Re: Symmetricon bc635PCI-U

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Thu May 18 03:45:29 UTC 2006

>>> In article <4B73D9EBE2327E40B4D69822D7C45802033924E5 at sjmail1.symmetricom.com>, GDowd at symmetricom.com (Greg Dowd) writes:

Greg> The best starting point would probably be dev 16 from the Bancomm
Greg> bc635VME.  However, I don't have a VME box with Solaris to make sure I
Greg> don't break anything.  If someone else does, I can probably scare up a
Greg> VME card.

I'm looking for such a beast now.  If I can find one (hopefully either
already present at ISC or finding a way to get such a box at ISC) I'm happy
to add that combo to the build/test farm there.