[ntp:questions] Re: Symmetricon bc635PCI-U

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Thu May 25 21:48:17 UTC 2006

Rob, Steve,

I have no problem adding the bc635 driver to the current distribution.
The KSI/Odetics driver should probably be retired anyway. While I try to
push back on more drivers, what I am trying to encourage is that drivers
similar in function should where possible be merged and what different
features are required be discovered at run time. This has worked well
for all Austron, Spectracom and TrueTime products so far. I remain a
little suspicious about the burgeoning crop of GPS drivers.

Dave