[ntp:questions] Internal specs I would like to see: Voyager I & II (31 & 32 NASA-launch numbers) internal timekeeping format...

Max Power mikehack at u.washington.edu
Fri May 26 03:36:42 UTC 2006

Internal specs I would like to see: Voyager I & II (31 & 32 NASA-launch
numbers) internal timekeeping format...
The time & date keeping format is important because sequence and
sub-sequence (timers) depend on the clock, as with the acquisition of colour
images at the gas planets via using sub-sequences to optimize orthicon image
stability.

== Assumptions ==
I assume the date & time system is obviously some BCD data structure of some
kind.
Earth Time (UT) and Spacecraft Time (LT) need to be tracked precisely for
navigation and Doppler compensation -- as well as the routine