[ntp:questions] Re: NTP Stats within norm?

Scott L. Glidden test at test.com
Fri May 26 13:13:13 UTC 2006

Yes, too many servers has been established.

Bogus address (which one)

Yes, I am familiar with rules. This is a primary NTP server for 8 other
servers. I was using a NON PPS gps receiver and found the internet servers
worked better (Much less jitter).... Currently working on locating a PPS
device in the mean time... Was thinking about trying a bluetooth GPS
receiver to see if it worked any better than the RS-232 connected GPS box...

Thanks for your input as well (even though it seems a bit
confrontational)...

news:T1148592900 at djwhome.demon.co.uk...