[ntp:questions] Re: NTP Stats within norm?

Scott L. Glidden scottg at industrial-logic.com
Sun May 28 13:40:01 UTC 2006

Picked up a GPS receiver. Once I have the Fudge factor set, I will cut-over
to stratum 2's. I am using some of the 1's for determining what my fudge
factor needs to be...

One question though, would it help the Stratum 2's if I connected in PEER
mode, or is this not recommended?

Thanks for everyone's patience in helping me through this!

news:T1148676406 at djwhome.demon.co.uk...