[ntp:questions] Re: ipv6 restriction lines

Eric M. Hopper hopper at omnifarious.org
Wed May 31 04:48:30 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-30 at 12:50 -0400, Danny Mayer wrote:
> You're lucky if any of this works.  It's on my list of things to deal
> with.  We would like to support a prefixlen option as that makes a lot
> more sense but that will need some additional work.

*chuckle*  I do not mean to devalue your work so far.  I'm quite pleased
there is an ntpd at all.  I'd help fix it if I weren't working on a
couple of other projects and a paying job.

Thanks and have fun (if at all possible),
--
The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they
be properly armed.  -- Alexander Hamilton