[ntp:questions] iburst

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Tue Nov 28 14:39:38 UTC 2006

David,

I regret that you disapprove of my cultural mail style. I haven't
changed in 25 years and don't intend to change now. As for the comment
on frequency units, I thought that a useful clarification as the thread
developed. If you find my style offensive, you are invited to add me to
your blacklist. I will of course refrain from answering any mail from you.

Dave