[ntp:questions] Re: W2003 Server SP2 Problems with W32TM

D8gdEwBUHf2w rlb42bi02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Oct 4 13:47:47 UTC 2006

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 07:01:46 +0200, Heiko Gerstung wrote:

> I currently have no access to the logs or machine (security
> restrictions), but I will try to get more details. In the meantime,
> would you be able to configure W32TM on your machine to use an NTP
> server to sync and send me the corresponding registry branch export
> containing the settings via mail? Only if you get it going, of course :-)

I have to deal every day with three groups of anal retentives, who all
have security in their department titles.

We have project managers give them an ultimatum. If we do not have
sufficient access to install, configure and support software for which we
are being paid by the same customers who are paying them to provide
security, we will will not provide any installation, configuration or
support whatsoever.

--
2006/10/04:13:25:23UTC Slackware Linux 2.4.32
up 2 days,  4:36,  6 users,  load average: 2.33, 2.10, 2.05