[ntp:questions] Re: W2003 Server SP2 Problems with W32TM

user at domain.invalid user at domain.invalid
Wed Oct 11 16:09:15 UTC 2006

Danny,

The recent rewrite of the configuration code allows configuration
commands to be given via ntpq. Unfortunately, the programmer maintaining
that version is no longer available and a volunteer has not appeared.
There is a good deal of neat stuff in that version, but I do not at this
time have spare bandwidth.

Dave