[ntp:questions] AW: convert_rawdcf: parity check FAILED on my embedded Linux system

Torsten Krieger Torsten.Krieger at krieger-mis.de
Thu Oct 12 14:42:59 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

I have a problem with NTP server version 4.2.2p3 and my embedded Linux
system FOX Board. I'am using a raw dcf77 receiver from Sure, the receiver is
working fine with my Linux PC but not with my embedded system. I found that
parity check is disable on the Linux PC but not on my embedded system, so I
have also disabled the parity check on the Fox Board, which than results to
the following ERRORS seen in the log file:

ntpd[83]: parse: convert_rawdcf: parity check FAILED for

Any idea what is going wrong!

Many thanks in advanced,
Torsten