[ntp:questions] Publishing of bugs fixes in SNTP

raghavendra.sadaramachandra at wipro.com raghavendra.sadaramachandra at wipro.com
Sun Sep 3 07:29:45 UTC 2006

Hi All,

        I found few bugs in SNTP implementation in ntp-4.2.0. and also I
provided few new platform support for SNTP. Can any one tell me how do I
publish this?

--- Raghu.

www.wipro.com