[ntp:questions] Re: time.ucla.edu is closed

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Thu Sep 7 21:21:28 UTC 2006

Danny,

The "technical means" we use to screen out falsechimers from our private
servers is easy. We set restrictions to all our campus nets and
"notrust" to screen out others unless authenticated. Even so, there are
numerous perps how ping our servers anyway, in spite of the fact they
have received no reply for several years.

Dave