[ntp:questions] What is the best time server for me?

keshmiri farshad f_keshmiri at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 05:36:44 UTC 2006

Hi,

I live in Tehran, Iran. I want to set my computer
clock with NTP Pool Time Servers. There are too many
active servers in the world and I set my clock with
some of them.  Whether the nearest server to me, for
example a time server in Turkey, means the best server
for me and leads most exact time that I can have? Or
getting the accurate time with less Round Trip Time is
related to other parameters for servers? I want to set
my computer clock with the most accurate time that
possible.

Thanks,
Farshad Keshmiri