[ntp:questions] Re: Mail from field tampered in: Re: tinker step 0 (always slew) and kernel time discipline

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Wed Sep 27 01:07:40 UTC 2006

Danny,

Thanks for the check. I see a messages I sent to this list earlier today
appears with the expected sender field and was sent using exactly the
same programs and infrastructure. I've copied this message to my
official mailbox so I can verify the headers. Right now I am suspecting
tampering at the campus news.udel.edu NNTP server.

Dave