[ntp:questions] Re: tinker step 0 (always slew) and kernel time discipline

Joseph Harvell jharvell at dogpad.net
Thu Sep 28 02:09:46 UTC 2006

Sorry.  The details of the original problem (along with the ntp.conf
files of sysmgr0 and sysmgr1) are in a previous thread.  The subject of
that thread is  "2NTP Servers with diverging clocks and how to avoid
stepping backwards in time (repost)"

There is a link to the ntp.conf, peerstats, loopstats, etc. for sysmgr0
and sysmgr1.