[ntp:questions] Re: Tardis issue on 64-bit

Danny Mayer mayer at ntp.isc.org
Fri Sep 29 20:20:33 UTC 2006

Rod Dorman wrote:
> In article <efh9l7$2oov$3 at hedeland.org>, Per Hedeland <per at hedeland.org> wrote:
>> So what? That is no basis for rejecting other posts that are relevant to
>> NTP the protocol.
>
> The original post was
>
>> I downloaded the latest version of Tardis for 64-bit and am unable to
>> get it to open it's console from control panel.  I'm running 64-bit
>> Windows 2003 Enterprise.  It's wierd, because if I run the debug, it
>> looks like it's running, I just can't open the console window to the
>> product.  If I install it on a 32-bit OS, I have no issues at all!
>
> Perhaps I'm missing something but I don't see anything protocol
> related there.

Can we move on? My remark was due to the fact that Tardis is a
commercial product and the first place one should turn to is the support
people for the product in question. If you don't get a useful response
you can turn to other resources and ask for other help. There's no
hidden agenda here, just a recommendation to first try the most likely
place that should have an answer to the question.

Danny