[ntp:questions] Linux client ntp

castellani.riccardo at tiscali.it castellani.riccardo at tiscali.it
Sun Apr 15 19:30:14 UTC 2007

Even if you use "restrict default nomodify nopeer notrap noquery" you
must specify SERVER x.y.z.k so one IP address needs to be specified. If
server has more than one IP address, according to my opinion, you
should have having no "RESTRICT x.y.z.k" istruction in ntp.conf and
that'ìs possible only if you erase nomodify option in restrict. What do
you think ?