[ntp:questions] TrueTime refclock Users?

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Mon Apr 16 22:12:15 UTC 2007

>>> In article <000501c77fa2$0074e9c0$7b01a8c0 at Inspiron>, jason at extremeoverclocking.com (Jason Rabel) writes:

Jason> I've spent the afternoon tinkering around with the TrueTime (Type 5)
Jason> driver code which has been quite an interesting experience.

Have you seen http://ntp.isc.org/Support/ConfiguringRefclocks ?

Some refclocks have more configuration information than others.

If you have additional information, please add it.

Jason> I was wondering if there are any people on the list that use this
Jason> driver, or own (and use) any TrueTime hardware?

Have you seen http://ntp.isc.org/Support/RefclockUsers ?

Jason> I have a NTS-100 IRIG, which works fine using it as a NTP server via
Jason> Ethernet (even though it only supports NTP v3). I'm having to make
Jason> some modifications to the driver source for it to work via the serial
Jason> port though.

Lemme know if I can help...