[ntp:questions] Is always T2 = T3 ?

Hal Murray hal-usenet at ip-64-139-1-69.sjc.megapath.net
Thu Apr 19 08:38:43 UTC 2007

In article <1176970707.769827.240290 at e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
 Mastuac <jordi_pn at yahoo.es> writes:
>I've been looking for some NTP server responses and I have always seen
>that T3=T2.
>Is this always true.

No.

                              Its a  bore to do  32 bit calcs and the
>fractional part in a small micro, so if  I can simplify the  formula
>it would be great

Doesn't your compiler support 32 bit integers?

If not, I'd expect you would have subroutines to do the work
and it should be pretty simple to do a manual compile.  It might
be fun to write a hack script to do the compile, something
to translate an equation into subroutine calls.